Tomorrow, December 7, is the Bath & Body Works candle sale!! All 3-wick candles are only $9.50 instead of $24.50 and holy moly there are just so many options. In my opinion, this is the best time of the year for this sale because some of my favorite scents are only available during winter. Keep reading to find out which ones I’d buy if I had the funds!!
- Winter Candy Apple – “Candied Apples, Crisp Pears, Oranges with Essential Oils” – This is my absolute favorite Bath & Body Works scent of all time. It’s upsetting that it’s a seasonal scent, but that just means I stock up on it when Black Friday rolls around. I don’t know what it is about this scent, but I think it’s the perfect mix of fruity and sweet, neither of them too overpowering.
- Watermelon Lemonade – “Watermelon Ice, Sparkling Water, Meyer Lemon with Essential Oils” – This is my favorite non-seasonal scent. I love everything watermelon, so this is right up my alley. I used to buy the car freshener in this scent and have gone through multiple candles. I like that it’s sweet and fruity, but the lemon gives it a kick that makes it not too sweet and fruity.
- Marshmallow Fireside – “Toasted Marshmallow, Smoldering Woods, Fire Roasted Vanilla, Crystallized Amber with Essential Oils” – I never really thought about it, but marshmallows are delicious. This candle makes me want to make some s’mores over a bonfire. I’ve already finished a whole candle in this scent, and I would definitely buy it again.
- Peppermint Marshmallow – “Crushed Peppermint, Fluffy Marshmallows, Powdered Sugar with Essential Oils” – I saw this candle when I went Black Friday shopping with my mom. Peppermint is probably my favorite flavor. Peppermint milkshakes, peppermint meringues, just peppermint. It took all my strength to not put this in my basket.
- Champagne Toast – “Bubbly Champagne, Sparkling Berries, Sweet Orange with Essential Oils” – I honestly don’t know what to say about this candle but I really like it. That’s all.
Bath & Body Works has some of the best candles but I normally don’t buy them unless they’re on sale. This is that sale.